Neverworld Grid

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2019 12:27 pm  #1

Class on AO MAPPING in Blender Part #2 Tuesday 7/25

I am considering doing a short follow up class to last nights AO mapping class. I wanted to make sure that everyone had the mesh to be worked on so I will be placing it online for download.  I also wanted to make sure if there were any questions about the settings etc that they are addressed.  Also, I want to show you how to separate a piece of a mesh from another.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

6/26/2019 4:22 pm  #2

Re: Class on AO MAPPING in Blender Part #2 Tuesday 7/25

The class went really well and I am thinking of doing a short follow up this Tuesday if people are interested?

"No matter where you go, there you are"

6/26/2019 5:04 pm  #3

i am interested but i can't ever commit to dates and times because i work on call almost all the time. 

8/22/2019 4:31 pm  #4

thanks for the help will work on this over the weekend since i only have two different screws how long are the short and medium ?

prom-electric.ru

9/02/2019 12:02 pm  #5

Ive put up the source code for my converter etc in the first post. Im still working on it when I have time, and its buggy and unfinished right now, but hopefully the information will come in handy. Thanks again to everyone who helped - especially CBJ and Lino, they were a great help

prom-electric.ru

2/12/2022 2:58 pm  #7

This whole series makes me want to ship my engine to FRP when the time comes. Im not after one million horsepowers but I want it done right the first time.

Thanks again for sharing your skillset with us Jeff

3/04/2022 7:43 pm  #8

Nice write up Jeff.  Thanks for your real world input.  I for one enjoy reading about what has been done and for what reasons.  Im looking forward to more.

Board footera