Neverworld Grid

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2019 2:13 pm  #1

Covey Stores

The Covey store is now own in Neverworld. 

All items are available for free or you can make a donation through the vendor if you feel inclined to do so. 

First, three items on the shelf are....

Covey Rez Box Pro:
Absolute and Relative Positioning
Automatic pickup of items
Full API for integration into other items
Automatic sim size calculation and protection against rezzing underground or off sim
Multiple rez box's out on sim at the same time. 
Lag free options when not in use. 
Uses notecards to store positions to avoid breaking other items functionality by using the description field.

Covey Doors (RP Ready)
Rotating door scripts designed to work with mesh doors (or any other). No need to path cut doors, 
Can be rotated around an edge of the door like a hinge and by any number of degrees. 
Click and collision operation (walk into the doors)
Networked so you have one place for access list
Doors can be grouped together so opening one opens another. This allows for levers and the like
Security is either group (up to 2 groups, both the doors group and the servers), access list or owner only. 
Options for roleplay groups include the ability to turn on lock picking and physical damage to the door. 
You can have multiple servers on a sim for different roleplay groups etc, 

Covey Hugger Hud
Most of you know what a hugger hud is, just get yours and you can hug and kiss your friends until your heart's content. Automatic height adjustment for different avatar sizes. 
Close Hug
Close Kiss
Friend Hug
Jump in Arms
Dip Kiss
Jumnp Hug

Map TP:
http://hg.neverworldgrid.com:8002/Covey

Viewer TP
hop://hg.neverworldgrid.com:8002/Covey/128/128/23

Last edited by sara (6/07/2019 2:13 pm)

6/12/2019 6:33 am  #2

Re: Covey Stores

Nice! Thank you Sara.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

6/16/2019 6:49 am  #3

Question Sara, do you know of a window group script that can open and close or shutter windows all in one group?

"No matter where you go, there you are"

6/16/2019 6:34 pm  #4

Easydoor can easily do that
contact me in-world

6/25/2019 6:43 pm  #5

Govega Sachertorte wrote:

Question Sara, do you know of a window group script that can open and close or shutter windows all in one group?

Hmmm if you're asking about tinting then I don't but I could easily make one. If your talking about shutters which open and close like a door my doors will do that. Also, see logans idea for easy doors.

Board footera