Neverworld Grid

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2019 12:55 am  #1

Eldamar Fantasy Region

Greetings friends.

The region of Eldamar is a fantasy area of Neverworld with free rentals of Hobbit homes. There is also an area designed for fairie folk with free rentals of tree and natural woodland homes.I would like to encourage the fantasy theme here in Neverworld, as I am a huge JRR Tolkien fan ( Author of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings). There are no rental boxes or time limits to my rentals. Just come, explore, and settle in if it is a place you enjoy to be. There is a small fairy shop where you can get an assortment of wings, a general store with useful items, and also a clothing store which includes men's mesh medieval style clothes and gowns for ladies.

Yesterday, I had a visitor come that was not totally rezzed and I nearly ran over him/her by accident. It is my hope also that the person sees my post and accepts an apology. I try not to bother people when they visit, but am always available to answer questions and help. All areas of Eldamar are public, except for marked residences. So please, friends, come to visit any time.  I will most likely be adding more in the future as I find interesting items. I hope you are pleased with this new theme to Neverworld.

Blessings,
Trip Porizkova

6/11/2019 1:56 am  #2

Re: Eldamar Fantasy Region

They might have been a Wraith. Be careful.

Board footera